Wednesday, March 17, 2010

can't read, sleep, write... can type

Husband is doing homework. I want to go to bed. Need to read school books. Want to be in bed. Don't like to read academic books in bed. Tried reading pleasure book in bed. Couldn't concentrate.
So, here I am.
I'm behind in school. But I'm behind for good reason... this time. For a couple months instead of doing things for my internship I would clean the house so it looked good for my husband (I like the house clean too) and do laundry and vacuum and do dishes. Now that I'm hours behind on my hours for my internship I realize I can't do that anymore.

What will I keep doing?
Laundry, but at night with husband's help.
Dishes, with husband's help.
Vacuuming, with husband's help.

What will I start doing more?
Ask for husband's help.
Work on internship.
Cook meals at home... why? It's healthier and better for our family in general.
Watch less TV. Narrow the 5 shows we watch to 2... hopefully.
Read Scriptures in the AM (inspired by husband.)
I feel good about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment