Friday, February 26, 2010

Joy from being a future Mother

I was reading the Ensign this morning and came to an article entitled "What Mother's Can Learn from the Savior". Click here to read it.

Here's a quote from Elder Ballard in it that I loved especially:

"A mother's nurturing love arouses in children, from their earliest days on earth, an awakening of the memories of love and goodness they experienced in their premortal existence."

Isn't that incredible?!
Our love can be that powerful as to
remind a child of the love they felt
when they lived with God and Jesus Christ and felt thier love first hand.

I believe it. Not only because I feel such strong love for children already, but
because the love I felt and still feel from my mother is one of the
strongest reminders of God's love for me.

I'm so happy to be a woman... to be a future mother!

2 comments:

  1. It is such an amazing joy to be a mother and know that we are partners in raising up God's children through this mortal existence. Thanks for causing me to ponder this again :) Love you, Mom Keller

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing thought! It makes me want to go snuggle my little boy and remind him how much he is loved.

    ReplyDelete