Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Project Goals

Do you ever have so many projects you want to do that you end up not doing any of them out of fear of not being able to finish them? That's what's going on with me. I think I might be starting to feel a little better now, so hopefully I can get started (finished) on some of these projects. I think what will be key is prioritizing what needs to be done first and then scheduling little bits of time almost daily so I can slowly but surely accomplish each project.

Here are the projects:

1. Mom's Birthday Present - ideas but undecided
2. Dad's Birthday Present - decided and unfinished
3. Window Collage - have 100's of pictures from Spain and Portugal,
now I'm trying to figure out how to put them together
4. Finish Painting Walls - Michael still has not bugged me about
the wall with two big splotches of possible paint options on it
5. Make decorations for V-day - I have a big white frame I want to fill
with pink words and hearts
6. Plan B-day Party - I should probably get on this, my B-day is weeks away!
7. Paint Coffee Table - I'm thinking a cool blue or coral red would be cool...
8. Wipe fake snow off windows - Last Christmas decoration to
come down, or, off
9. Print Hancock Fam Pic - Having troubles making the picture into an 8x10
10. Write Grandparents about expecting baby - I want them to feel a part of our first baby and not find out I'm pregnant from facebook... please!
11. Make health plan for rest of pregnancy/post-baby - I can already tell this will be important
12. Finish Graduation Essay - Started this almost 1 year ago, could finish in a matter of hours




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! And yes, I have one million things on my project to-do list and never get them done.

    ReplyDelete